If we say in easy language, Affiliate Marketing is a technique by which you promote the products of other companies or people, and if anyone purchases that product then you get the commission of that sale.
Affiliate Marketing is a great source of income if you know digital marketing skills like SEO, Youtube, Blogging, Content writing, etc then you can choose affiliate marketing as your career.
For starting affiliate marketing you need to join and sign up with affiliate programs. There are so many affiliate programs like Amazon, ClickBank, Flipkart, CJ Affiliate, etc. The Affiliate Program I would recommend is the Amazon associates affiliate program.
After you sign up with the Affiliate Program then you will get a special link for each product that helps to track the people who clicked your link.
If you know content writing then you can start your blog and where you can review the products of companies like mobiles, laptops, cameras, machines and there are various products that you can promote through your blog and elaborate all features, merits, and all the other information regarding that product.
Whenever anyone reads your blog and purchase through the link you provided in that blog then you will get the commission of that product.
If you have a youtube channel then you can promote companies’ products through your youtube videos. There are many Youtube channels like technical Guruji, he reviews the product in their video and gives the link in the description so if anyone is interested they can buy that product through that link.
For Affiliate Marketing it is necessary for everyone to learn skills like SEO, Optimizing Youtube Channel because without SEO you can’t rank your blogs and without Optimizing Youtube channels, you can’t earn through affiliates.
How to Start Affiliate Marketing on your blog?
There are 6 steps you need to do to start Affiliate Marketing and earn money through it.
- Step 1 – Firstly you need a website where you start your blogging. In today’s time you don’t need to learn coding for creating a website. You can build your website on wordpress and start your blog.
- Step 2 – In the 2nd step, You need to research the niche and products you want to review.
- Step 3 – Now you need to sign up and create an account for the Amazon Affiliate Program.
- Step 4 – Here you set up your bank account details, so whenever any sale generated by your link the commission is debited to your account.
- Step 5 – In the 5th step, you start creating your content in the form of tutorials, Review Posts and use your affiliate link.
- Step 6 – After writing your blog, you need to optimize it so that it can show in Google search results.
In ADMP you will learn all the hacks and tricks of doing Affiliate Marketing and how to earn through it. ADMP provides digital marketing training in Gwalior and trains students in skills like SEO, Youtube, Blogging, Email Marketing, and there are a total of 29 modules on which we train students.